Amber Hill offers specialized pediatric services at our Frederick and Urbana clinics. We work with children with a wide spectrum of conditions to aide them in maximizing their function and improve their ability to interact with friends and family.
Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapy
Amber Hill Pediatric Therapy Services offers a full range of occupational and physical therapy services for children in a welcoming setting. Children are treated in specialized pediatric areas designed to help them achieve success.
We see children with a wide range of conditions including
We address delays in age appropriate skills such as
- Gross Motor Milestones: Rolling, Crawling, Walking, Jumping)
- Fine Motor Milestones: Grasp including scissor skills and handwriting
- Strength: Upper and lower extremity strength, Core strength
- Visual-motor skills: reaching, tracking, writing within lines, etc
- Coordination, Bilateral Skills
- Motor Planning
- Sensory Modulation
- Executive Functioning Skills
We also focus on self-care skills like dressing, feeding, shoe tying etc. and coordination.
Our treatment goals focus on helping children interact and participate at their best at home, school and play.
For more information, call 301-663-1157.