We are pleased to announce that aquatic therapy services will now be offered at Amber Hill Therapy Centers of New Market. Aquatic therapy is a very effective method in treating many conditions. Treatment sessions are conducted in water that is maintained at a therapeutic temperature. Aquatic therapy allows for greater control over body movements with less associated pain as the body is partially supported by the comforting buoyancy and warmth of the water. Physical therapy in the pool has the added benefit of reducing swelling associated with many conditions and injuries. We believe aquatic therapy is a much- needed therapy service in our area and are excited to provide this care to the community.
Aquatic Physical Therapy interventions are designed to improve or maintain:
- aerobic capacity/endurance conditioning
- balance, coordination and agility
- body mechanics and postural stabilization
- gait and locomotion
- muscle strength, power, and endurance
For more information, contact us at any of our convenient locations. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about all the new exciting things happening at Amber Hill Therapy Centers.
Being healthy and feeling good about yourself is not a luxury
… It’s an absolute necessity!
- Are you looking for a way to continue to work toward your therapy goals after discharge?
- Do you need a way to add to your current workout routine?
- Are you a swimmer who needs a new challenge?
Amber Hill is here to help you with all your aquatic needs. Our state of the art endless pool is available not only to our current patient’s but also to members of the community. Please contact Amber Hill Physical Therapy of New Market for additional information.